Wednesday 26 April 2023

just a paper

our daily paper is called The West Australian. or The West for short.
i call it a paper. not newspaper. Major articles are usually blatant ads for the tv station owned by the same company.

but this paper suits my needs.

what i particularly enjoy, is searching for the Horror headline.

Horror is a favourite word for their headlines. usually over a story with violence preferably violence followed by death.

today, my fix is very early. 
blah blah Horror for six schools. 
that headline takes more than half the front page.
there's a hundred words of story then, full report inside. ah! Click bait journalism:-)

I've had my Horror fix. now i can rush on to the crossword.


.


--
Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...

===


Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com.au/ :-)

The word "boobs" is so scary until you get to the second "b". (Alfred E. Neumann

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I like the crossword.