Thursday 5 September 2024

Ellish cure

Elle McPherson has written a book which describes her treatment for cancer. She started with surgery -- and then rejected doctors and medicine in favour of "holistic" meditation and prayer. Nothing wrong with that, it's her Body and her choice of risk... as long as she does not now claim that six months sunbathing will "cure" other people.

Meanwhile, I shall write my own book: how i had surgery, radiation and chemo -- then ignored doctors and brought my own cancer to merely slow growth by the "holistic" treatment of poking my finger up my nose three times a day. It's a self-treatment miracle! read all about it, for a mere $39.95 per ghost-written book, out soon:-)

 


Nick Lethbridge    /    Consulting Dexitroboper
Agamedes Consulting    /   Problems? Solved.
   ===


Happiness is wanting what you already have
   

No comments: