Monday 5 August 2024

just cause she can

05aug24: Greg Ross responded to my letter, with:
Senator's just cause 
"NL's view of Senator Linda Reynolds' legal actions deserves challenging. The senator is trying to clear her name of several very public accusations made by a person who profited from those accusations to the tune of $2 million-plus, funded by taxpayers.

I replied (as at 05aug not printed in the paper)


Greg Ross (Letters 5th Aug) must get his news from social media. All that I know from the more litigation-aware traditional media, is that a Senator, whose name I am reluctant to mention, has been offended by unstated social media posts.
If her reputation has suffered with me, it is due to her response.
Perhaps, as with the Lehrmann trial, the court case will allow more details to be published.

When Ross is raped at work and finds that his career and life go to shit in the resulting publicity. When his workplace pays compensation for trauma caused by another employee. I hope that he will pay tax on his "profit". And I hope that I will be more compassionate than either Ross or the Senator.
... Nick Lethbridge, Churchlands
===




Nick Lethbridge    /    Consulting Dexitroboper
Agamedes Consulting    /   Problems? Solved.
   ===


Happiness is wanting what you already have
   

No comments: