Saturday 8 February 2020

clever coal mining

The federal government wants to approve a new coal mine in Queensland. Shock! Horror! Instant protest!

But the government is more cunning than that.

The mine will be managed by an Aboriginal corporation. Who would dare protest? Because protest equals racism.

Another cunning strategy by Scotty from Marketing.
===

I have no great objection to burning coal. As a fuel source it's safer than some and the technology is well established. At least the leftover waste is not radioactive. Just needs better means to limit the destructive emissions while burning.

What I do not like, is the environmental destruction caused by digging out the coal.
 


Nick Lethbridge  /  consulting dexitroboper
===
"I took out a loan to pay for an exorcism. If I don't pay it back, I'm going to get repossessed." … Olaf Falafel
===
   

No comments: