Thursday 22 December 2022

nice to know

I send an email to the Letters editor of our daily paper.
Within seconds I have an automated reply saying, email received.
So what?

My email is sent from a different address.

When I send an email from my usual address -- there is no reply. No automated reply saying, email received.

I am email-non-gratis to the Letters editor.

Well there's a sign of... not fame... but notoriety or infamy, at least :-)

Nice to know.
My future rants will go to this blog. That's what it's for. 
No more emails to the paper.



Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

"Yesterday I knew nothing. Today I know that." ... per Ginger Meggs

Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com/ :-)

No comments: