Wednesday 13 July 2022

bin there

The daily paper will regularly provide a report which sets me fuming... How could the world be so absolutely stupid. so I start typing a ranting and raving letter to the Editor.

then I realise that I am missing the point. That my logic is illogical. that my ranting is incoherent. my raving is, right or wrong, nonsense. then I bin the letter, unsent and unpublished.

today's Opinion page 13 of The West is reassuring.
there are professional writers who also rant and rave without clarity. the only difference is that they were published.

Thank you,


--
Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper / Agamedes Consulting
...

===
"I have seen the TRUTH -- and my chains have been broken" … Thrall
===


Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com.au/ :-)

No comments: