Thursday 8 February 2024

cciwa**

If you had asked me about the key concerns of local businesses I would have said, offering good service while remaining profitable in an increasingly tough economy.
according to Chris Rodwell, CEO of CCIWA (Opinion 8/2) they are dedicated to creating contemporary values-based work environments.
no wonder they have no time to disconnect

... nick lethbridge, churchlands
====

This was printed in The West on 9th Feb, as Busy doing something.
The Letters Editor did a good job of tidying my hasty typing. I still prefer my own subject line... which relates to what made me notice the article


Nick Lethbridge    /    Consulting Dexitroboper
Agamedes Consulting    /   Problems? Solved.
   ===


As Conan says: What does not kill you
does not kill you

1 comment:

Orry said...

Getting a few published. Good stuff.