Thursday 23 June 2022

mislaid out

It's always easier to read narrow rather than wide columns. The West prefers to spread its stories across the full width of the double page. With my poor vision I sometimes have to ask my wife to search the pages, to find where a story began.

It was all worth it this morning when I read, or misread, the caption under a photo with a story about Qantas.

As I read it: The West's journalists Ben Harvey and Geoffrey Thomas grill The Methodist Ladies College choir.

Talk about tough hard-hitting investigative journalism.


Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." ... Saint Augustine

Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com/ :-)


No comments: