Thursday 15 July 2021

A sweet profit

Here's an interesting business idea:

I received a letter saying that it was time to renew my business name. Yes, renewal was almost due.

The letter was from a business called Registry. Cost for three years, $199.

A couple of weeks later I get a similar reminder from ASIC, the government agency which manages business name registration. I paid ASIC... their fee: $88.

If I'd been an unthinking accounts clerk I could have paid Registry. I'm sure they would have renewed the name registration for me. At a quick profit to them of $ (199-88)... Sweeeeet !


Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

One joy scatters a hundred griefs" ... Chinese proverb

===

Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com/ :-)

No comments: