Wednesday 6 September 2006

Child Bride of Frankenstein

Wow! Check out the cover picture for the U. section of today's (6 Sep 06) West! Who -- in their right mind -- would marry that?!

Okay, she's not ugly... but that expression! The slitty-eyed look of the evil predator... The look that screams, I am going to suck you dry -- but not in any nice way! Warning! Warning! Gold-digger!

Okay, so models are not allowed to smile. But please -- don't scare me like that!

Turn the page and the image "improves". "Romance is back", cries the headline. "Take me, I'm yours!" cries the blank-faced, child-like, paedophile's dream.

Ugh! these "fashionable" images scare me!

..o0o..
Independent Thinking
Independent analysis of your problems by
Agamedes Consulting. Support for your thought:
email nick leth at gmail dot com

No comments: